Friday, January 28, 2011

Minimalist Title

So, now ... I'm kind of a bit abstract for some, but I say that, for my tastes ... a little on the delightful side.

This needs maybe a word of explanation. I needed to be jazzed up somehow. You just have to jump out at me, grabbing me, liking it, to get a more interesting result.

For a while I'd put the whole thing back together and it just wasn't posting. So, anyway, possibly sometimes this wasn't in alphabetical order. It had took things apart and all the sentences out.

Take a draft of this and mess with them. Post it.

It's.


________________________
guest poet Mel puts me through the collage mill

2 comments:

Mel said...

I misread the 2nd poem from the top as being entitled Mel Giving advice. and I thought shit! that's the last thing any one needs!

dogimo said...

Undeed